Information about working for the Division of Emergency Services and Communications.
The Department of Safety takes pride in a team-oriented culture that offers wide-ranging opportunities to all employees. As a State of New Hampshire employee, your work has the ability to impact positive change and you'll receive benefits that will enhance your health and wellness:
- Health Care
- Flex Spending
- Dental/Vision and Hearing
- Pharmacy Benefits/Cost Savings Programs/Mental Health Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Pension and Retirement Planning
- Health Education and Wellness
- Fitness Reimbursement (HMO plan only)
- Behavioral Health & Substance Abuse
- More programs that are good for your wellbeing
- State holidays/additional benefit information
How to Apply
Submit an application via the Department of Administrative Services portal. Search for the job you're interested in utilizing the corresponding Job ID listed below.
For information or questions regarding Telecommunications Specialist I / Emergency Medical Dispatcher (EMD) positions, please contact Training Development Manager Michele Favre at 603-527-2069 or Michele.L.Favre@desc.nh.gov.
The Division is currently seeking applications for the following position(s):
- Job ID: #32296
- Posting Close Date: October 4, 2023